Wednesday, April 7, 2010

random..

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1. i bathe before i blog..haha..like the fresh feeling..

2. can sleep anywhere anytime..except my dorm!

3. i cant swim but i float

4. easily influence by movies/animes

5. i send my assgments after dateline..

6. love food experimenting..

7. love guitar but dont know how to play

8. my motto is, " Berani buat berani tanggung!"
x berani jangan buat..simple small the matter

9. malu nk mintak tp x tolak kalo orang offer..hehe..

10. i slipped my phone in my left pocket so that bila orang call senang nk jawab masa tgh makan..

11. and my wallet on my right so susah sket nk kluarkan kan masa tgh makan..lol, strategy tu so org malas nk pow.

12. x suka guna sudu masa makan, perefer hands-on, x kira la kuetow ke, mee ke, roti canai and whatever..

13. weeks staying at campus make me think of home...5 minutes at home makes me wanna go back campus..

14. i like to go do medical check up..tp maleh betul nk mintak mc..

15. i really wanna do 'the thing', but waited untill everyone else passes..(*the thing- kan bila ada orang offer macam," siapa nk buat ni?" )

16. bila anything interesting happens je, " oh ini boleh masuk blog nih,macam ni macam tu, masuk gambar ni, title blog?hmm..ahhboleh letak... malam ni terus post!" -beramain-main kat kepala den)-bukan everyone(bloggers) pun like this ke?

I tag : kishi, sarah, shaz, kimi,adiey....coz suka ati aku le...

Just kidding, anyone who reads this, you are MOST welcomed to do this tag. :)
fifi, do this!

4 comments:

Sanji desu! said...

WHAT THE HECK!? D: O fine...... ak g buat pas makan.....besok.....or tahun depan la....hahahhaa

Sarah said...

No 7, 13 and 16 samala kita, haha.

Dasuki D5T7 said...

Din : nape x wat next ten years je..haha...

Sarah : haha..oh bloody guitar!

Dasuki D5T7 said...

oppss..salah tag plak..
aku amik kat ko pastu aku tag ko plak.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...