Monday, February 7, 2011

i exploded..

first of all
sorry bella
i exploded at your birthday party
n left without a word
i was boiling mad
n was afraid that i'd do somtin stupid
n so
i left
nevertheless
happy b'lated birthday bella!

why did i explode?
somebody just crossed the line
n it was no ordinary line
it was the line!
my patience limit!
yup
most of u guys never saw me went mad
i mean
really really mad
some of u had did many things to me
hurt me physically n mentally
but i ignore it
i dont have the heart to do the same to you
who i call friends
friends who i meet everyday
who i ask for help
who i seek for sympathy
who i look up to
who were there to laugh on my jokes
who were to hang out with me
who were there to eat with me
who were there when anyone else wasnt
i just cant
but
u overdid it
so just go n die..

i walked away with anger
i walked away coz i dont want to hurt anyone
i walked away to find peace for myself
i walked away cursing
i walked away dissapointed..

days had passed
now we r laughing together again..
tell me
how u do it
u acted like nottin happened
even after the party
u came talking like it was nottin
u r one of a kind
was i too kind
or ur just @#$%^ ?><*&
u bastard!
no apologies
nottin
not even i regret face
i really really wanna punch that $%^& face of yours
warghhhh...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...