Monday, November 3, 2008

jog

its fourth day i went jogin in a row...
more and more studs decided to jog..since there are no more classes..its tripple compare to before...kinda good..and not good..too many sometimes tooo many...kurado(crowded)...even a lecturer went jogin,ustaz??? uhh,cant remember..laugh all the way with kapiz,jedi n jackie..cant really undertsand when jedi talks in his slang...girls were quite a number...my t was wet...more exhaustin when you jog and chat and laugh...its alredy nite..buns online..asip also..n others..me too..ym..friendster..myspace..facebook..blogin..one manga..uhh..hungry....yus has just arrived...sat next to me..talking to me without me responding.....
food...foood...
acap x abis-abis glak..at the very front:huzail
left a bit far:dunno
left a nearer:a 10A studnt,takin hotcat i think..
behind me:yus,still searchin a comp to use..
back right:kapiz with my headphones..
back left:azim with his ym..
further back left: acap myspacin..
further back left,acap's left:always come to the cc..name???ntahh..
i', usin me laptop at comp9..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...