Sunday, February 14, 2010

refreshing..

here i am..
just read yan's blog..
and sarah's -scary, not for the faint hearted or minded-

refreshing the dashboard again and again
hoping for a new post
by his favourite bloggers..

still
none appeared in the list..
havent write essays for quite a long time
lost the feeling
u know
the ideas that ooze out as your fingers dance
dance on the those tiles of alphabets
i miss writing..
miss my camera-he went for repairs..if he can be repaired-
miss my nieces..-oh my cute little nieces...bile nk jenguk pakcik lg...-
my funny nephews- hahah-
my far cousins- miss the big dinners..-
my nakamas- oh the good old days-
my cat that i dont own..-kucing jiran yg lepak kat umah aku-
...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The SARKAS OWNER??!!!

Okay. -___-

Dasuki D5T7 said...

hahah...
SORRYYY...
:3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...