Thursday, May 19, 2011

racing through the chilly wind..

done and tired
printed but not binded
i wanna go home and rest for the day
why does home feel
so far away


a couple more weeks to go
a couple more projects to submit
and the finals to beat
am i ready for it?

as soon as my work is done
i prefer to go back home
sleep in my bed
sleep with my pillow
under the bright light that i never turn off
couldnt sleep with the lights off
sometimes
i would fall asleep in front of the laptop
on the floor- i was just resting for a bit-
while texting-damaged the phone since it slipped through my loose grip and fell to the floor-

its usually past midnight when everything is done
at first i would wear my red sweater coz it so cold travelling in the wee hours
but after months
i got used to the coldness
racing through the chilly wind
on the wide lonely road
is really peaceful
the faster the colder
brrrr...
though i enjoy riding past midnight
the feelings that hugs along with the cold
isnt really enjoying
it makes me feel really lonely
cold + lonely = missing somebody

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...