Friday, March 6, 2009

thought

i was thinking on posting something else,
but, after a glimpse at my dashboard (not the one inside the car,ask a blogger, they'll tell u which dashboard i'm referring..)
i've already done 20 posts!
lets celebrate!!!
pom pom cha!!
pom pom cha!!
"P - A - para, gelaran kami airborn para hoi!!"- we(my troop n i) sang this on the last day of the state camp while in the back of the 3tonne. -3tonne or in malay we say it 'tiga tan' is actually the big green army lorry/truck which weighs 3tonne-
ka pa ka pa!
ho yeah!

well,
why did i start blogging?
dont really remember, one thing leads to the other n before you know it, i was blogging n blogging,
its true that you'll be addict to it..
i like to write the stories in my life so that i can read it all over again..
for a forgetful person like me,
its just perfect!

why do you blog?
you may reply at the commenting...

2 comments:

Dasuki D5T7 said...

hahaha!
xde org komen..kuikui.
sabar je lah..
rilek sudaaa!!

Balloon of Thoughts said...

"for a forgetful person like me,
its just perfect!"

I'm soo like that,haha
before i started blogging,i wr0te things in my diary,and when I read 'em back,there are a few happy,sad(etc) moments in my life that i did not remember,Like I said.I'm forgetful.LOL

My sis introduced it to me,and since i love to write,what the heck.hehe (",)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...