Thursday, June 24, 2010

hijo..

unexpectedly..

i never thought i would have matching items
though i usually go out all black
but
i just bought
a green mouse
kinda cute
and it dont bites
not that one

the one with the usb tail
yah!
yg itu
tetikus hijo warnanya
and it matches my green laptop skin
and cooling fan

got back my phone
sent it for health check a week ago
and the dr. said
"we cant find the problem..but its okay now."
but he didnt gave me any med
but he didnt charged me as well
so i was okay..
i got my phone back and bought a mouse
but my little lappy plak dihantar format
oh oh
life is truly somtin
u plan it that way
and it goes the other way
and come back another way..
confusing yet amusing..

LIVE LIFE!

2 comments:

Sanji desu! said...

life is a journey where you learn, learn and learn. :D

Dasuki D5T7 said...

true true true!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...