Thursday, November 4, 2010

u can never tell..

u can never tell
u r just a human being 
like me
u can never tell what am i feeling
u dont know what im thinking
u just dont
so stop acting like u do
i hate u morons who came asking for help
and left me to do your assgmnt sayiing " ko buat la,aku x reti." kapla hotak anda!
your ridiculous reasons just annoys me 
i dont like u calling everybody in class to stare at me if i fell asleep 
and asked loudly," ko paham x pe yg kita bljr ni?"
making me kantoi with the lcturer 
im @#$% tired finishing the group assignment u didnt help last night
so just @#$% shut up!
since u didnt help just shut up
there u go telling everyone that the assgmnt is not done coz i fell asleep
u even tell the lecturer
thanks 
i should kick in the u @$$
n punch your f&%$#* face




im tired of all this
dear God almighty, give me strength.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...