Saturday, October 30, 2010

floating..

its maghrib
one of my favorite blogger
have not posted anytin today
i'm always amused
by her writings
she really have a lot in her mind
most of 'em are funny i guess(i cant really recall)
looking forward to her next post


-----------------

i had a lot of things
floating
in this crowded head of mine
making me confuse
blurring my decisions..

first
there are the works..
the assignments
which i dont really know how to do
to do it perfectly
i'm not a perfectionist
but i rather submit my assignment late
than submit a half hearted one
and
i'm just pissed how the lecturers arent helping
kalo lecturer pun x smangat
apetah lagi aku
som r great
while others are just less rational

second
the heart
ok
i dont really tell love stories here
but every now n then
i need to at least express it in anyway
first,thank GOD
i thought she was the one
n my actions are the best
but U had better plans for me
U showed me
U lighted the unseen
if she really is the one
than the time shall come
n if she's just 'summer'
i'll find autumn
n to love a person
takes more than those 3 hard words

third
frenzs
they r driving me mad

fourth
passion
i think i've lost my drive
a true racer once said
" I drive not because i wanted to win, i drive coz i'm driven"
my family hardly had talks on how and what are my ambitions

fifth
time
i need time for myself
away
away from everytin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...