Monday, October 25, 2010

hands..

if you are persuading somone to do somtin
then start with listing what he would miss or lose
if he doesnt do it
people are more scared of losing than not achieving somtin

n they really do appreciates and values the things they lost
..

a week ago
it rained that morning
the morning which i forgot my camera
which i forgot the batteries
which took my hand away..


Camera? Ready!
memory card? Inserted!
batteries? err, hellloooo?
great..
i hoped on my red bike and vroomed away 
the road was fresh black washed by the rain
the wind was cold
i shivered
ahead was narrow corner
just an ordinary corner
not a sharp one
just a small bent
i've went through it a thousand times
but never did i went it like i did that morning
around 7:15
there was boy n a girl
dressed in complete school uniform
they stopped right after the narrowest part of the narrow lane
right before the bent
i was around 30km/h
i stretched my neck quick to see if there any car coming
i couldnt see any 
i needed to overtake the not moving motorcycle
as i was about to past 'em
i saw a grey car right in front of me
i braked and skidded
it was too fast that i cant remember how i actually fell
i was faced down and dragged it a bit
the bike had fell on my right ankle
my bag slided to my neck
i had my laptop in my bag
i looked at my ankle
i tried to wriggle it out
it was stuck
my heart was pounding hard!

-to be continued-


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...