Friday, August 14, 2009

rolling..

mom's birthday was yesterday..13august..and so does her anniversary..
getting married on her birthday, one of her happiest day i bet..
but i forgot..
sis called and told me
but still i forgot..

then i remembered
i was about to buy some nasi lemak for breakfast though-its nearly noon..
mom didn't answer..
i was like..
:C
reached the voicemail..!
-end call-

a few seconds later
she called back..-she did not answer because if she did, abis le kredit aku..
mom-asssalmua'laikum
me-waa'laikumussalam
mom-(errr, i totally forgot)
me-saja ja, nk ucap happy birthday..terlupa nk call smalam
mom-ohhh,(gigles)

and then she asked me about my health..have i ate..and money..
'money'
segan btul aku nk mintak duit kat parents aku..
'its my right',
yeah i know that..
but i was raised in such way that ...that what ahh?
i dont really know how to say it..savy?
i'm not born in a rich family..
both my parents are working..
dad even do part times here and there
we barely travel out of state or go for picknics
but my aunts and uncles houses weren't very far from ours..
so we always have gatherings
so merry
i'm very close with my cousins
i dont have cool toys or brandeds clothes or super nice shoes
internet or even computers or even vcd players
who need those if we have
caring parents
good for arguing sisters-haha-argue a lot,but they back me up somtimes..
and my lil bro,
he's good listener-from what i heard lah-less rebellious than me-and very active in school
hillarious cousins
great friends
..

but now,
i have nearly everything i want,
though some of it i got myself-my savings-work and school and duit raya-
but most of it of course, from my parents..
phone,clothes,food,house,care..and love and ..
I'm most proud to be their child is because i am MUSLIM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...