Saturday, September 11, 2010

videos..

i was bored and its already past 12
so
i got to youtube
i really dont know what to do
fb?
nah
blog?
hmm..
a few vids caught my attention
on Islam
and the videos r really good
but the comments aren't
yes its not extraordinary to find hate comments
on things like this
but
i'm sad
other people calling our religion bad and much more
claiming that we are violent and Islam is so wrong
pity them
there were muslims that contradict the false accusations
and i felt a bit relief

why didn't it contradict it myself?
i am not that good
i am not proud of what i am now
i am lack of knowledge of my own religion

dear God,
help me to be a better muslim
take me away from the bad things
remind me always
help me to get close to U, ya Allah, the One and only..Aminn..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...