Monday, September 27, 2010

my love..


no
i'm not telling how she cared for me till now
-at least not yet-
or how beautiful she is
or even how kind she is
its just an unexpected date
so unexpected that i thought i was dreaming

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

it was an ordinary friday which turn out to be a special one
i was still wrapped in my blanket
and didn't put much effort to answer the first call
then the second came
" Lets go out and i'll treat u Kentaki Fried Ciken."
KFC?
just us?
i couldn't believe it 
but nevertheless
i went for a nice quick shower
n put on a black cotton pants and t-shirt
a seasoned looking cap to cover my messy hair
vroom..
 we made a few stops 
it was kinda slow in the car
then she said
" After this we'll go to KFC ok."
"OK!" smiling
it was 10.30am
so only breakfast menu are on
i got myself some kinda sandwich while she ordered two piece of chicken
we decided to eat upstairs
its wider and cozier
there
things got a little warmer
i cant really remember what we talked about
but parts of it were rants 
i ranted about my studies
while she ranted about my sister's wedding preparation
i got to eat one of the chickens 
so full
very happy
she told me that its a treat for me
for getting dean's list
i was so touched
well why not
even dad didn't congratulate me
its not a four flat
but i got the highest of them all
i worked hard for it
so i deserve it
and she was the first person to take me for a treat
thank you mom..
love you..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...