Wednesday, November 4, 2009

black..




"pakai la smart smart sket.." my sis will say..

2 answers,
sama ada aku akan pergi tukar
or
aku gelak je dan cakap
" Rilek da ah."

how do we think and accept things are influenced by a lot of things..
usually because,
-experiences
-parents
-life standards
-educations
-friends
-families
-hobbies
-medias and many more..

my favourite food is still nasi ayam..
my favourite drink is still iced lemon tea
but my style?
i mean how i dress up..

when i was younger..back to the time before UPSR seems so scary..
scary ke?xlah...
i wear anything that i had..never really wanted any specific clothes..
a new shirt is enough to put a smile on my face..
the bright colours and neat sewing mirrored back in my shining eyes..
..long ago..
when i went to secondary school..
i moved to colared shirts..long sleeve half of the time..
most of the shirts were big and ..long?-for higher people-
well, i didnt care..so what?
i'm wearing something..thats good enough..

and when the time came..-you know, when girls suddenly looks cute and

attractive-
what the!
oh my god..
what am i wearing all this time..
mom gave me and old but steady pair of jeans..
its a unique..
never saw anything like it..so it became my favourite..
and i fell in love with white t's..
i went nearly everywhere with white t's and jeans..
but somthing happened and i kinda lost interest in this clothing things..
i went for more relaxed kinda old clothes..
faded coloured shirts or pants means nottin..
as long as it is comfy..
later on this bright outfits seems vulnerable to dirts,stains,kuah

kari,sweat,etc...
i got a black sweater and it is really smart and comfy..
'black' quickly impresses me..
it is-
-elegant
-stylish
-less vulnerable
-cool
-trendy
-suits most coloures
-heroic

and still my favourite colour for shirts..
and my favourites are black rm6 t-shirts i bought at giant, a black man united
t-shirt my bro gave me, and milani t-shirt..black in colour of course..
love coz they're black and really really really comfortable..
somtimes..maybe most..
i went black all out..
from head to to toes..from the cap to the shoes..
and oh,
i hate collared t/ shirts now.. and ties
i wear my faculty jacket nearly every monday just to avoid collar and ties...

so i usually wear sweater on the rest of the week..

kepda aiman,rafiq,syami,afiq dan farah!
selamat studying and jawab periksa!
online,kucing,rfc, sume tu dugaan...

here are some of my favourites..





3 comments:

Fatine said...

I love black too. People always tell me it suits me very well.
And forn=tunately it's architects' color :P

Dasuki D5T7 said...

Cool!
maybe it does suits u,
'forn-tunately'.. lol..

Fatine said...

Lol i didn't type correctly xD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...